Switch to Silent and Vibrate modes
You can either use the Power key or the Volume keys to switch to Silent and Vibrate modes.
Switch to Silent or Vibrate mode using the Power key
- Press and hold the Power key until an options menu appears on the screen.
- If you want your phone to vibrate when you receive a call, a message or a notification, touch the "Vibrate" icon .
If you want to mute the phone completely, touch the "Silent mode" icon .
Switch to Silent or Vibrate mode using the Volume keys
- To set the phone to vibrate, press repeatedly the "Volume down" key until the "Vibrate" icon is displayed.
- To switch to Silent mode, press repeatedly the "Volume down" key until the "Silent mode" icon is displayed.
- First steps
- Using a Google Account
- Keys and connectors
- Using the touchscreen
- Screen lock
- Sleep mode
- Silent & Vibrate modes
- Sunlight mode
- Airplane mode
- Home screen and its elements
- Manage your apps
- Onscreen keyboard
- Contacts and the People app
- Messaging (SMS and MMS)
- Accounts and data synchronization
- Backing up your data
- Factory reset
- Glove mode
- Mobile networks
- Wi-Fi networks
- Notification light
- Use your phone as a universal remote control
- Behavior Control
- Update your phone
- Monitor and optimize battery usage
- Take photos and record videos
- Listen to music
- Connect to a computer
- Monitor and control mobile data usage
- Manage your downloads
- Turn your phone into a Wi-Fi hotspot