More info in section "Wi-Fi networks"
- Turn Wi-Fi ON or OFF.
- Add Wi-Fi networks or "forget" added networks.
- Configure proxy settings for a Wi-Fi network.
- Change Wi-Fi notifications and disconnect policy.
- Wi-Fi-direct settings, etc.
More info in section "Bluetooth"
- Turn Bluetooth ON or OFF.
- Pair and unpair Bluetooth devices.
- Set your device's visibility, etc.
More info in section "Monitor and control mobile data usage"
- Turn mobile data ON or OFF.
- Monitor your data usage.
- Monitor your Wi-Fi usage
- Set data usage warning and limit.
- Monitor how individual apps use data, etc.
Airplane mode (under the "More..." tab)
More info in section "Airplane mode"
- Turn Airplane mode ON or OFF.
VPN (under the "More…" tab)
- Connect to and manage Virtual Private NetwVPNs.
Tethering & portable hotspot (under the "More…" tab)
- Turn your phone into a portable Wi-Fi hotspot and manage it by giving it a different name, creating a password, etc.
- Share your phone's Internet connection via USB or Bluetooth.
NFC (under the "More…" tab)
- Turn Near Field Communication (NFC) ON or OFF.
Android Beam (under the "More…" tab)
- Transfer data between your phone and another NFC-capable device by touching them together.
Mobile networks (under the "More…" tab)
More info in section "Mobile networks"
- Enable or disable data & data roaming.
- Set preferred network mode.
- Manage access point names (APNs).
- Set the phone to only use 2G networks
- Select a network operator.
Manage mobile plan