- Allow apps to collect your location information via e.g. Wi-Fi, mobile networks or GPS.
More info in section "Screen lock"
- Manage screen security by setting up a screen lock, setting the screen lock timeout, providing owner info to be displayed on lock screen (e.g. your name), etc.
- Enable encryption of your accounts, settings, downloaded apps and their data, etc.
- Set up or change your SIM card lock.
- Make passwords visible when you type them.
- View, activate or deactivate device administrators (if any), allow installation of apps from unknown sources, verify apps before installation.
- View, install and remove CA certificates.
Language & input
More info in section "Onscreen keyboard"
- Set the language(s) of the phone, keyboard, and Voice Search™, enable or disable spelling correction, adjust Voice Search, configure text-to-speech output, etc.
- Manage your personal dictionary.
- Configure the pointer speed of a mouse/track pad.
Backup & reset
More info in sections "Backing up your data" and "Factory reset"
- Back up my data - back up your app data, Wi-Fi passwords and other settings to Google servers.
- Backup account - set your backup account or add an additional backup account.
- Automatic restore - set the phone to automatically restore your backed up settings and data when you reinstall apps.
- Factory data reset- erase all your data from the phone's internal storage, including your Google Account, system and app data and settings, downloaded apps, music, photos, and other user data.