- Adjust volume levels for music, video, games, ringtones, notifications, and alarms.
- Set phone ringtone and notifications sound.
- Change vibration settings.
- Turn sounds ON or OFF when you dial a number, touch the touchscreen, or use the screen lock.
- Adjust the brightness of the screen.
- Change wallpaper.
- Enable or disable auto-rotation of the screen from portrait to landscape view.
- Adjust the time before the screen goes to sleep.
- Daydream - control what happens when the phone is docked and/or sleeping.
- Adjust font size.
- Manage wireless display
- E-Compass calibration
- Choose whether battery percentage is displayed in the Status bar or not.
- Monitor the phone's internal storage.
- Manage USB storage.
More info in section "Monitor and optimize battery usage"
- Monitor battery usage and status.
- Adjust when low-battery warning is displayed.
- Adjust power consumption by individual apps/activities
More info in section "Manage your apps"
- View your downloaded and/or running apps.
- View your app's storage settings and permissions.
- Delete app data.
- Uninstall apps.
- Force stop misbehaving apps.
- View your apps' permissions.
T2 HD settings
More info in section "Sunlight mode" and "Glove mode"
- Adjust desktop settings (e.g. transition effect when switching between Home screens, gray-scale icons, add a background to the Dock icons, activate the Sunlight toggle, etc.).
- Change what toggles are displayed when you open the Notifications bar.
- Enable or disable Glove Mode.
- Enable or disable translucent Status bar.
More info in section "ActionKey"
- Set actions for the ActionKey
More info in section "Handwave"
- Enable and disable the Handwave feature and set its actions