(a physical key on the top side of the phone)
- Turn your phone ON: Press & hold the key for 1-2 seconds until the Lumigon logo appears on the screen.
- Turn your phone OFF: Press & hold the key until a menu appears on the screen > Touch "Power off" > Touch "OK".
- Go to or wake up from Sleep mode: Briefly press the key.
- Shortcut to options Airplane mode, Silent mode, Vibrate mode: Press & hold the key until a menu appears on the screen > Touch for Silent mode, for Vibrate mode, or for Airplane mode.
- Take a screenshot: Press & hold the key until a menu appears on the screen > Touch "Screenshot".
Infrared (IR) transmitter / receiver
(located next to the Power key)
This is one of the special Lumigon features that allows you to use your phone as a universal remote control for any of your audio or video equipment. You use the IR receiver to record commands from your IR remote controls, and the transmitter transmits them to your TV, DVD, music center, etc. See more in section "Use your phone as a universal remote control".
Audio jack connector
(located next to the micro USB port on the bottom side of the phone)
Use it to plug in your headset.
(a physical key above the touchscreen)
This is one of the special Lumigon features. You can program the ActionKey to perform a specific action, e.g. turning the flashlight on and off, launching a specific app, muting an incoming call, turning the speaker on during a call, etc. See more in section "ActionKey".
Micro USB port
(located on the bottom side of the phone)
Use the micro USB port to plug in the USB cable to either charge the battery or to connect your phone to your computer or to connect it to your Lumigon dock.
Volume / Zoom keys
(physical keys on the right side of the phone)
- While on a call, press the keys to adjust the volume of the call.
- When not on a call, press the keys to adjust the volume of the ringtone.
- While watching videos or listening to music, press the keys to adjust their volume.
- When using camera, press the keys to zoom in or zoom out.
- Set the phone to vibrate instead of ringing by repeatedly pressing the Volume down key until the Vibrate icon appears.
- Go to Silent mode by pressing the Volume down key until the Silent mode icon appears.
Camera key with autofocus
(a physical key on the right side of the phone)
- Quickly access the Camera app: Press and hold the key until the Camera app opens.
- When using the Camera app, you can use the physical camera key instead of the onscreen camera key to shoot photos and record videos. See more in section "Take photos and record videos".
(an onscreen key in the bottom right corner of the screen)
- Return to the previous screen by touching the Back key
- Close the onscreen keyboard if it's open by touching the Back key
(a physical key right below the touchscreen)
- To return to the main Home screen, briefly press the Home key.
- To view recently used apps, press and hold the Home key until your recently used apps appear in a vertical stack.
- To wake the screen up from Sleep mode, briefly press the Home key.
Menu key (=)
(an onscreen key in the bottom left corner)
- Shortcut to various phone settings: On a Home screen, touch the Menu key (=) > Touch the desired option.
- Gives you access to an app's individual settings (when available): Open the app first > Touch the Menu key (=) to access the app's settings.