Using Behavior Control without a dock
As mentioned above, using the Behavior Control feature does not necessarily require using a dock. You can choose to simply configure the different Behavior Control profiles to start and end at a specific time on specific days. For example, you could configure the Bedroom profile to turn the Silent mode on, turn the notifications light off and open the Clock app at 10 p.m. on weekdays and to end at 7 a.m.
To be able to configure the different Behavior Control profiles, you need to turn the Behavior Control feature on first. Also, Behavior Control has to be turned on for your Behavior Control profiles to be activated at the time you specified.
Whenever a behavior profile is active on your phone, a Behavior Control icon will appear in the Status bar:
- On a Home screen, touch the Menu key (=).
- Touch "System settings".
- Under "Device", touch "Behavior Control".
- Slide the switch in the top right corner to the ON position:
- Touch the name of the profile you want to configure.
- Touch the different fields, e.g. "From time", "End time", "Notification sound", "Notification light", etc. to configure them.
- When you are done, touch the "Save" icon in the top right corner (see the image).
NB. If you leave the screen without touching the "Save" icon, your changes to the profile will not be saved.
- Your behavior profile is now created, and will be activated at the time you specified as its starting time. When a Behavior Control profile is active on your phone, you will see the Behavior Control icon in the Status bar.