Quick start guide
2. Power key
3. Infrared transmitter/receiver
4. Audio jack connector (3.5 mm)
5. Noise cancellation microphone
6. 13 megapixel back camera
7. Back camera flash
8. Infrared camera
9. Infrared LED light
10. BackTouch area
11. SIM card tray
12. Proximity sensor
13. Ear speaker
14. Front camera flash
15. 5 megapixel front camera
16. Active area
17. Menu key
18. Home key with fingerprint reader
19. Back key
20. Volume / Zoom keys
22. Two-step camera key with autofocus
23. Speaker (bottom)
24. Micro USB connector
26. Lanyard attachment point
Insert SIM card
With your fingernails of your thumb and index finger gently pull out the SIM card tray.
Place your nano SIM card into the SIM card tray 1 with gold contracts facing down.
If you use two SIM cards, place your secondary nano SIM card into the SIM card tray 2.
NOTE: T3 is only compatible with nano SIM cards. Any other incompatible or modified SIM cards can damage the SIM card, its data and the phone itself. Any such damage is not covered by the warranty.
To insert the SIM card tray back into the phone make sure the tray is positioned correctly, then carefully push it all the way in. Make sure the tray is inserted properly.
Charge the phone using the USB charger
NOTE: It takes 1.5-2 hours to fully charge the phone.
- Plug the charger into a power outlet.
- Plug the end of the charger cable into the micro USB port of the phone (the USB sign on the head of the cable facing up).
Turn on Phone
Press and hold down the POWER key for 2 seconds until the Lumigon logo appears on the screen, and then release the key.
Follow the onscreen instructions
By signing in with your Google Account you can synchronize your e-mail, contacts, calendar events and other data associated with that account on your phone.
NOTE: To sign in with a Google Account, you’ll need access to the Internet using either a Wi-Fi or a mobile data connection. You may incur data connection charges when you connect to the Internet. Contact your service provider for more information.
- When you turn on your phone for the first time, you’ll see a Welcome screen. Select your language, and touch “Start”.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to set up your phone.
- When prompted, sign in with your Google™ Account. If you don’t have an account, you can create one directly on your phone.