- Safety guide Open or Close
Read this before you proceed
Please read these safety guidelines carefully and make sure to observe them to ensure proper and safe use of the device.
Failure to observe the safety precautions and warnings in this guide or other product documentation may lead to situations with the risk of bodily injury to yourself or others, electric shock, fire, explosion, damage to your device and other equipment as well as possible legal liabilities and damages.
The device and/or its accessories may only be serviced or repaired by authorized technical personnel (except as explained elsewhere in the product documentation). Please be aware that your warranty will be invalidated if you disassemble or attempt to disassemble the device and/or its accessories or if the device and/or its accessories are repaired by unauthorized personnel. To learn more about warranty terms and conditions, please see the Warranty section in this leaflet.
Safety information and precautions
Electrical safety - avoid electric shock and fire
This device is intended for use when supplied with power from the designated battery or power supply unit. Any other usage may be dangerous and will invalidate any approval given to this device.
Proper grounding installation
The device comes equipped with a USB cable for connecting with a computer.
Make sure your computer is properly grounded (earthed) before connecting your device. The power supply cord of a computer has an equipment-grounding conductor and a grounding plug. Make sure the plug is plugged into an appropriate outlet that is properly installed and grounded in accordance with all local codes and ordinances.
Safety precautions for power supply unit
Always use the correct external power source. The device should only be operated from the type of power source indicated on the electrical ratings label. If you are unsure, consult your authorized service provider or local power company.
The device can be charged by either 1) using the supplied USB cable and a computer, 2) by connecting the phone to the supplied dock, or 3) by using the supplied USB power adaptor and USB cable.
TO AVOID ELECTRIC SHOCK, FIRE AND INJURY:
- DO NOT use damaged power cords, USB cables, power adaptors, or loose electrical sockets.
- DO NOT use unauthorized power adaptors or USB cables with your device.
- DO NOT connect the device with any incompatible accessories or products.
- Only connect the device to products that bear the USB-IF logo or have completed the USB-IF compliance program.
- DO NOT short-circuit the power adaptor.
- DO NOT touch your device or the power cord with wet hands while the device is charging.
- DO NOT drop or cause an impact to the power adaptor.
- Recycle and dispose of power adaptors, chargers and batteries according to the local regulations.
- DO NOT attempt to disassemble the device or its accessories – always seek help from authorized personnel to have your device or its accessories serviced or repaired.
Battery safety precautions
TO AVOID THE RISK OF OVERHEATING, FIRE, BURNS OR EXPLOSION:
- DO NOT attempt to disassemble the device and replace the battery yourself. Always contact Lumigon or a Lumigon-authorized service provider to have your battery replaced.
- Recycle and dispose of batteries according to the local regulations – DO NOT dispose of batteries in fire or water.
Protect your hearing
TO AVOID DAMAGING YOUR HEARING:
- Turn down the volume before using headphones, hands-free kit or other audio devices with your device.
- DO NOT use earphones or headphones at high volume for prolonged periods of time as this may lead to hearing loss.
- DO NOT hold the device close to your ears when using hands-free speaker.
Interference with hearing aids
Some mobile phones may cause radio-frequency interference with hearing aids, so the user hears high-pitched whistling sounds, buzzes, or static. In the event of such interference, you may want to consult your service provider, or call the customer service to discuss alternatives.
Interference with pacemakers
If you use a pacemaker and have any reason to suspect that the phone interferes with it, turn the phone OFF immediately.
TO AVOID POTENTIAL INTERFERENCE WITH THE PACEMAKER:
- ALWAYS keep the phone more than 15 cm (6 inches) from the pacemaker when the phone is turned ON.
- DO NOT carry the phone in a breast pocket.
- When speaking on the phone, use the ear opposite the pacemaker to minimize the risk of interference.
Safety when driving
- Always follow all local laws and regulations on the use of mobile phones while driving.
- Be aware that using a phone while driving, even with a hands-free kit, causes distraction and increases the risk of an accident.
- DO NOT place the device in the area over an air bag or in the air bag deployment area.
- Store the device safely before driving your vehicle.
- Seek professional advice when connecting the device interface to the vehicle electrical system.
NOTE: Due to possible interference with electronic equipment, some vehicle manufacturers forbid the use of mobile phones in their vehicles unless a hands-free kit with an external antenna is included in the installation.
Safety in aircraft
Due to the possible interference caused by mobile phones to an aircraft’s navigation system and its communications network, mobile phone use in aircraft is banned by law in most countries.
You can still use some of the device’s features if you switch to Airplane Mode. Always follow the aircraft crew’s instructions on the use of mobile phones when onboard.
Interference with medical equipment
Always turn OFF your device in hospitals and health-care facilities when you are instructed to do so.
This device contains radio transmitters and receivers that enable it to receive and transmit radio-frequency (RF) energy. External RF energy may interfere with some medical equipment in hospitals or other health care facilities and cause it to malfunction. Therefore, the use of mobile phones is usually forbidden in such places.
If you use any other personal medical device, e.g. a pacemaker, consult the manufacturer of your device to determine whether it is adequately shielded from external RF energy. Your physician may be able to assist you in obtaining this information.
The screen and the back of the device are made of glass.
- If the glass parts are cracked or broken, DO NOT use the device until it has been repaired by authorized service personnel as broken glass may cause injury to your hands and face.
Direct sunlight and extreme temperatures
- Keep the device away from direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
- DO NOT leave the product or its battery inside a vehicle or in places where the temperature may exceed 40°C, e.g. on a car dashboard, window sill, or behind a glass that is exposed to direct sunlight or strong ultraviolet light for extended periods of time. This may damage the product, overheat the battery, or pose a risk to the vehicle or surroundings.
Safety in areas with explosive atmospheres
Areas with a potentially explosive atmosphere are often, but not always, clearly marked.
- DO NOT use this device in areas with a potentially explosive atmosphere or where blasting operations are in progress and flammable materials exist, e.g. gas stations, fuelling areas, fuel depots, chemical plants, below deck on boats, fuel or chemical transfer or storage facilities, and areas where the air contains chemicals or particles such as grain, dust, or metal powders.
Safety precautions for radio-frequency (RF) exposure
The device contains a radio transmitter and receiver. When it is on, it receives and transmits RF energy. When you communicate with your device, the system handling your call controls the power level at which your phone transmits.
The radiated output power is far below the international radio-frequency exposure limits that are part of comprehensive guidelines and establish permitted levels of RF energy for the general population. The guidelines are based on the safety standards previously set by international standards bodies.
General precautions for RF exposure
- Avoid using your phone near metal structures (e.g. the steel frame of a building).
- Avoid using your phone near strong electromagnetic sources, e.g. microwave ovens, sound speakers, TV and radio.
- Use only original manufacturer-approved accessories, or accessories that do not contain any metal.
- Use of non-original accessories not approved by manufacturer may violate your local RF exposure guidelines and should be avoided.
- For optimal phone performance and to ensure that exposure to RF energy is within the guidelines set forth in the applicable standards, always use your device only in its normal use position.
- Use only the supplied integral antenna. Use of unauthorized or modified antennas may impair call quality and damage the device, causing loss of performance and SAR levels exceeding the recommended limits, as well as result in non-compliance with local regulatory requirements in your country.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), to date, no adverse health effects have been established as being caused by mobile phone use. However, if you are concerned, you can limit your RF exposure by doing the following:
- limiting the number and length of calls,
- using hands-free devices to keep mobile phones away from the head and body, and
- using the phone in areas of good reception as it allows the phone to transmit at reduced power.
For more information, visit the WHO home page http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/fs193/en/
Specific Absorption Rate (SAR)
Radio-frequency exposure limits for mobile phone users are given in terms of Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) – the rate of absorption of radio-frequency energy per unit mass of the body.
This device has been tested according to the international guidelines for the limits for exposure to radio waves and was found to be in compliance with these. According to the EU standards for mobile devices, the SAR limit is 2.0 W/kg.
For the device to maintain compliance with the SAR limits:
- Avoid using accessories like belt clips, holsters, etc. that contain metal.
- Use accessories that provide at least 1.5 cm separation between your body and the back of the device.
- Avoid touching or holding the antenna area unnecessarily when the device is in use.
General guidelines and precautions
You alone are responsible for the use of your device and any consequences of its use. You must always turn off your device wherever its use is prohibited. Any use of your device is subject to safety measures designed to protect users and their environment.
Ensure access to emergency services
Emergency calls from your device may not be possible in some areas or circumstances. Before travelling to remote or undeveloped areas, plan an alternative method of contacting emergency services.
Use a compatible SIM card
This device is only compatible with nano SIM cards.
DO NOT use any other incompatible or modified SIM cards as this may damage the SIM card, its data and the device itself. Lumigon does not warrant and will not be responsible for any damage caused by use of incompatible or modified SIM cards.
Use of Wi-Fi
Some countries have restrictions on the use of Wi-Fi-capable equipment like this device. Please consult local authorities for more information.
Avoid excessive pressure on the device
- Avoid excessive pressure on the screen and the device to prevent damaging them.
- Remove the device from your pants’ pocket before sitting down.
- We recommend that you store the device in a protective case and only use your finger when interacting with the touch screen.
NOTE: A screen that cracks as a result of improper handling is not covered by the warranty.
Device getting warm after prolonged use
When you use the device for prolonged periods of time, e.g. talking on the phone, charging the battery or browsing the Web, the device may become warm. In most cases, this condition is normal and, therefore, should not be interpreted as a problem with the device.
Use of authorized service personnel
- DO NOT service the device or its accessories yourself, except as indicated in any product documentation.
- Always refer service on components inside the device to authorized service personnel.
NOTE: Your warranty will be invalidated if you disassemble or attempt to disassemble the device and/or its accessories.
Protect your device
- Always treat your device and its accessories with care and keep them in a clean and dust-free place.
- DO NOT expose your device or its accessories to open flames or lit tobacco products.
- DO NOT drop, throw or try to bend your device or its accessories.
- DO NOT carry the device in the back pocket of your pants – you may break the device when you sit down.
- Never push objects of any kind into the ports, slots or other openings of the device. Slots and openings are provided for audio usage etc., and must not be blocked or covered.
- DO NOT use harsh chemicals, cleaning solvents, or aerosols to clean the device or its accessories.
- DO NOT paint your device or its accessories.
- Do not attempt to disassemble your device or its accessories – this will invalidate your warranty.
- DO NOT expose your device or its accessories to extreme temperatures. The suitable temperature range for the use of the device and accessories is 0°C to 40°C.
- This device should not be disposed of as usual household waste. Please check local regulations for disposal of electronic products to ensure correct disposal and protect the environment.
Damage requiring service or repair
Unplug the device from the power outlet and contact authorized service personnel in the case of the following:
- Liquid has been spilled or an object has fallen into the device.
- The device has been dropped or damaged in any way.
- There are noticeable signs of overheating.
- The device does not operate normally and/or exhibits a distinct change in performance even though you follow the operating instructions.
Hot areas and heat sources
- Keep the device away from heat sources such as radiators, stoves, microwaves, and the like.
- Do NOT expose the device to direct sunlight.
- The suitable temperature range for using the device and its accessories is 0°C to 40°C.
Water and dust resistance (IP rating)
The device has undergone certified tests to measure its resistance levels to dust and water and complies with the Ingress Protection (IP) rating IP55. The first digit in the IP rating indicates the level of protection against solid objects, including dust. The second digit indicates the resistance level to water. The higher the numbers, the higher the respective protection.
The device’s IP rating IP55 means that the device is dust-resistant and is protected against low-pressure water jets.
All compatible accessories, including chargers, micros USB cables, headsets, etc. are NOT waterproof and dust-resistant on their own.
- DO NOT expose the device to conditions outside the IP55 classification, including but not limited to sand/mud, salt water, high-pressure water jets, liquid chemicals, or environments with excessive dust, moisture or extremely high or low humidity and temperatures. Lumigon’s warranty will not cover damages caused by any such conditions.
- If the device gets wet, DO NOT dry it using an oven or dryer, as this may damage your device.
- After using the device in water (in accordance with its IP rating IP55), dry off the areas around the SIM card tray, micro USB port, the headset jack, speaker and microphone and let the phone dry at room temperature.
- Always ensure that the USB port and the headset jack are dry before using them.
NOTE: The waterproof ability of the micro USB port and the headset jack is not guaranteed in all environments or conditions. Normal wear and tear along with damage to your device can reduce its ability to resist dust or moisture. Your warranty does not cover damage or defects caused by improper use and by liquid getting inside the device.
Dramatic changes in temperature or humidity
When you move your device between environments with very different temperature and/or humidity ranges, condensation may build up on or within the device.
- Avoid using the device after a dramatic change in temperature or humidity.
- Allow the device to acclimatize to the change in temperature before turning on power and allow sufficient time for the condensate, if any, to evaporate before using the device.
- DO NOT use the device on an unstable table, cart, stand, tripod, or bracket, etc.
- Always use mounting accessories recommended by the manufacturer and follow the manufacturer’s mounting instructions.
Use the device with approved equipment
- When using the device together with other equipment, e.g. computers, make sure the equipment is identified as compatible for use with the device.
- The device should only be connected to other devices with the USB interface of version 2.0 or higher.
- Before cleaning, unplug the device from the power outlet.
- DO NOT use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners.
- DO NOT leave the device and its accessories within the reach of small children.
- DO NOT allow small children to play with the device and its accessories - they could hurt themselves or others, or could accidentally damage the device.
- The device contains small parts with sharp edges that may cause injury or that may be detached from the device and pose a choking hazard.
Risk of repetitive strain injuries (RSI)
To minimize the risk of RSI, when using the device for extended periods of time:
- Hold the device with a relaxed grip.
- Press the buttons lightly.
- Use the special features that minimize the number of buttons that have to be pressed, e.g. message templates and predictive text.
- Take lots of breaks to stretch and relax.
- To reduce the risk of an accident, always pay full attention to operating the machinery and avoid being distracted by the device.
Electrostatic discharge (ESD)
- DO NOT touch the SIM card’s gold-colored contacts or terminals with your fingers or metal objects.
- Warranty Terms and Conditions Open or Close
Lumigon’s Limited Warranty
Warranty terms & conditions
- Subject to the warranty terms and conditions specified in this Limited Warranty, Lumigon warrants this Lumigon product (the “Product”) as free of defects in design, materials and workmanship (“Limited Warranty”) at the time of its original purchase.
- The Warranty Period of this Limited Warranty for Lumigon’s mobile devices and accessories (whether included with the mobile device or sold separately) shall be twelve (12) months from the original date of purchase or the period stipulated by the legislation of the particular country of purchase, whichever is longer.
The above shall not apply to the media on which any software is provided and memory card.
- Any warranty claim under this Limited Warranty shall be subject to the Customer notifying Lumigon or a Lumigon-authorized service agent of a defect within a reasonable time of the defect coming to the Customer’s attention and, in any event, no later than before the expiry of the Warranty Period.
- To make a claim under this Limited Warranty, the Customer must be able to present the Proof of Purchase consisting of the original invoice or sales slip indicating the date of purchase, retailer’s name, the Product’s model name, serial no., IMEI no., and product number. Lumigon reserves the right to refuse warranty if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the Product from the retailer.
- This Limited Warranty shall only be valid and enforceable in the countries where the Product is sold. However, if the Product is purchased in a member state of the European Union, Iceland, Norway, Switzerland or Turkey and Lumigon originally intended to sell the Product in one of these countries, this Limited Warranty shall be valid and enforceable in all of the above-mentioned countries.
If the Product is purchased in countries other than those mentioned above, Lumigon shall attempt to repair such Product, but cannot guarantee the outcome. Warranty-service availability and response times may vary from country to country and may also be subject to a registration requirement in the country of the purchase.
- Throughout the Warranty Period, Lumigon or its authorized service agent undertake, at their discretion, without charge and subject to subsection 10, to repair a defective Product or replace it with a functionally equivalent reconditioned unit. Lumigon shall return the repaired or replaced Product to the Customer in good working condition. All replaced defective parts or components shall become the property of Lumigon. Repaired or replaced products may include new and/or refurbished components and equipment.
- This Limited Warranty shall only apply to defects in the hardware components of the Product as originally supplied and shall not apply to any software or other equipment.
- If Lumigon repairs or replaces the Product, the repaired or replaced Product shall be warranted for the remaining time of the original Warranty Period or for three (3) months from the date of repair or replacement, whichever is longer.
- Lumigon shall not be responsible for the damage to or loss of the Customer’s SIM cards, any programs, data, or removable storage media. The Customer shall be solely responsible for backing up his/her data and for removing SIM cards, removable storage media, and any confidential, proprietary, or personal information from the Product before returning it for repair.
- THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Warranty claims where the model, serial, and IMEI numbers on the Product or the warranty seal have been altered, deleted, removed, or made illegible.
- Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- Defects caused by abuse or misuse, including but not limited to the failure to use the Product for its normal purposes or in accordance with Lumigon’s instructions for usage and maintenance, including but not limited to rough handling, exposure to sand/mud, salt water, liquid chemicals, high-pressure water jets, or environments with excessive dust, moisture, humidity or extreme thermal conditions or a rapid change in such conditions, corrosion, oxidation, any defects caused by liquid getting inside the device, unauthorized modifications or connections, unauthorized disassembling or repair, repair using unauthorized spare parts, accidents, forces of nature, or other actions beyond the reasonable control of Lumigon (including but not limited to deficiencies in consumable parts) unless the defects are caused directly by defects in materials or workmanship.
- Physical damage to the surface of the Product including but not limited to cracks or scratches on the LCD screen, camera lens or glass on the back of the phone.
- Defects caused by a defective function of the cellular network or other system.
- Upgrading of the Product software due to changes in cellular network parameters.
- Defects caused by the fact that the Product was used with or connected to an accessory or equipment not approved by Lumigon for use with the Product.
- Defects caused by the fact that the Product was used in a manner other than for which it is intended, and where Lumigon can prove that such defect is not the fault of the Product itself.
- If the Product has been re-exported from its original destination country to another country, the Product may contain country-specific elements, including software, that are not considered to be a defect under this Limited Warranty.
- In the event of Product failure, the Customer should take the following actions:
- Refer to the user manual available from Lumigon’s website www.lumigon.com/support or other Product documentation or online resources on usage or maintenance provided by Lumigon in order to identify and, if possible, fix the problem.
- If the problem cannot be fixed by reference to any Product documentation or online resources provided by Lumigon, the Customer should contact the retailer from whom the Product was originally purchased.
- Before contacting the retailer or Lumigon’s authorized service agent, the Customer should make sure to have the following information at hand:
- The Product’s model name, serial number, IMEI number and product number.
- The Customer’s full address and contact information.
- A copy of the Customer’s original invoice, receipt or sales slip indicating the date of purchase and retailer’s name.
- This Limited Warranty shall constitute the entire warranty given by Lumigon to the Customer. Neither Lumigon nor its affiliates shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty of the Product.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF LUMIGON OR ITS AFFILIATES UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY EXCEED THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID BY THE CUSTOMER FOR THE HARDWARE.
Lumigon does not exclude or limit liability for personal injury or death resulting from its own negligence, or for defects in the Product arising out of its or its manufacturers’ negligence.
- This Limited Warranty gives the Customer specific legal rights and shall neither exclude nor limit any statutory rights of the Customer that may vary from country to country or any of the Customer’s rights against the seller/retailer of the Product under their purchase/sales agreement.
Where the manufacturer is not allowed to exclude or limit aspects of its liability to the consumer pursuant to the legislation in a particular country of purchase, the exclusions and limitations of liability in this Limited Warranty shall not apply.
Resistance to water and dust
Lumigon’s limited warranty will not cover damages caused by liquid getting inside the device or by any use of the device in conditions outside the IP55 classification, including but not limited to exposure to sand/mud, salt water, liquid chemicals, high-pressure water jets, or environments with excessive dust, moisture and extremely high or low temperatures.
Please refer to the Safety Guide section in this leaflet to learn more about the device’s IP rating as well as proper use.
Please note that the waterproof ability of the micro USB port and the headset jack is not guaranteed in all environments or conditions. Normal wear and tear along with damage to your device can reduce its ability to resist dust or moisture. If liquid is detected inside the device, your warranty will be void.
All compatible accessories, including chargers, micro USB cables, headsets, etc. are NOT waterproof and dust-resistant on their own.
- End-User License Agreement Open or Close
Lumigon’s End-User License
Agreement for Software
PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SOFTWARE INCLUDED WITH OR ACCESSIBLE THROUGH YOUR LUMIGON PRODUCT.
This End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you, the end user (either an individual or an entity), and Lumigon A/S and its suppliers and licensors (collectively referred to as “Lumigon”) for all the relevant software included with or accessible through your Lumigon Product (“Software”).
By activating, downloading, installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software, you agree to accept the terms and conditions of this EULA.
If, before you indicate your acceptance by activating, downloading, installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software, you determine that you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, you have no right to use the Software and should promptly return the Lumigon Product on which the Software is pre-installed as well as any accompanying documentation and packaging to Lumigon or the retailer from whom you bought the Product.
Parts of the Software include software files subject to certain open-source license agreements. Such open-source software files are provided on an “AS IS” basis to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
You can view the open-source licenses embedded in your Lumigon Product directly on your device, by doing the following: On your device, open System Settings > About phone > Legal information > Open-source licenses.
1. Grant of license
Subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA, Lumigon hereby grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable and restricted license to use the Software and any related documentation (“Documentation”) provided that you use the Software and Documentation solely in conjunction with the Lumigon Product in which the Software is originally embedded and only for your private, non-commercial use.
2. License restrictions
2.1 Except as otherwise expressly and unambiguously authorized by Lumigon or to the extent such restrictions are explicitly prohibited by applicable law, you shall NOT:
- permit other individuals to use the Software;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent that this restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law) or create derivative works based upon the Software or Documentation;
- rent, lease, transfer, sublicense or otherwise transfer rights to the Software or Documentation;
- copy the Software or Documentation (except for back-up purposes when returning the Lumigon Product for repair or replacement, provided that such back-up is not installed or used on any computer and is deleted/destroyed immediately after repair or replacement. Any other copies you make of the Software are in violation of this EULA);
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software or Documentation; or
- add, integrate or combine any other software with the Software.
Any such forbidden use shall immediately terminate your license to use the Software.
2.2 You shall only use the Software and Documentation in a manner that complies with all applicable laws in the jurisdictions where you use the Software and Documentation, including but not limited to applicable copyright, patent, trademark and/or other intellectual property laws and export regulations.
3. Title to the software
Title and intellectual property rights in and to the Software and Documentation are protected by copyright and shall remain the property of Lumigon.
4. Third-party content and services
4.1 Some content and services accessible through this Lumigon Product belong to third parties and may be protected by copyright, patent, trademark and/or other intellectual property laws. Title and intellectual property rights in and to such content and services shall remain the property of the content owner in question. The use of third-party content and services shall be governed by the applicable third party’s license agreement.
4.2 Third-party content and services accessible through this Lumigon Product are provided “as is”, and Lumigon shall in no event be responsible for any third party’s content and services and shall have no liability for your use of these.
4.3 Third-party content and services may be terminated or interrupted at any time, and Lumigon expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any such interruption or suspension.
5. Disclaimer of warranty
THE SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTATION, AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. FURTHERMORE, LUMIGON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTATION, AND CONTENT REMAINS WITH YOU.
6. Limitation of liability
6.1 IN NO EVENT SHALL LUMIGON AND ITS EMPLOYEES OR LICENSORS OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTATION OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF LUMIGON HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
6.2 LUMIGON’S TOTAL LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL NEVER EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE YOU PAID FOR THE LUMIGON PRODUCT IN QUESTION.
6.3 Any software is not fault tolerant, whether provided by Lumigon or a third party. The Software is designed for systems that do not require fail-safe performance. You are not allowed to use the Software in any device or system in which a malfunction of the Software could result in a foreseeable risk of loss, injury or death to any person.
7.1 You agree to hold harmless, indemnify and defend Lumigon, its employees, suppliers and affiliates from and against any losses, damages, fines and expenses (including attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of or relating to any claims that you have (i) viewed, downloaded, encoded, compressed, copied or transmitted any materials (other than materials provided by Lumigon) in connection with the Software in violation of another party’s rights or in violation of any law, or (ii) violated any terms of this EULA.
7.2 If you are importing the Software, you shall indemnify and hold Lumigon harmless from and against any import and export duties or other claims arising from such importation.
This EULA shall be effective until terminated. Your rights under this license agreement shall terminate automatically without notice from Lumigon if you fail to comply with any of the terms and conditions of this EULA.
- Other Legal Information Open or Close
Please note that laws and regulations in some countries require full disclosure of recorded telephone conversations. This means that you must inform the person with whom you are speaking that the conversation is being recorded. Always respect the applicable laws and regulations of your country when using the recording feature of your phone.
Any “accessed information”, e.g. data, documentation or any other information, is provided “as is” and without any warranty or any technical support.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Lumigon and its affiliates disclaim any and all representations and warranties, arising by law or otherwise, related to the “accessed information”, including without limitation any express or implied representation or warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, quality, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, reliability, or usefulness. Furthermore, without limiting the foregoing, it is understood that Lumigon and its affiliates are not responsible for any use of the “accessed information” or the results arising from the use of the “accessed information”, and that you use such information at your own risk.
Limitation of damages
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL LUMIGON OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU, ANY USER, OR THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INJURY, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, LOSS OF DATA, AND/OR LOSS OF PROFITS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORESEEABILITY THEREOF OR WHETHER LUMIGON OR ITS AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF LUMIGON OR ITS AFFILIATES EXCEED THE AMOUNT RECEIVED FROM YOU, REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY UNDER WHICH THE CAUSE OF ACTION IS BROUGHT. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY STATUTORY RIGHTS WHICH MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED.
Lumigon A/S hereby declares that the product T2 HD complies with the appropriate provisions of the Radio Equipment and Telecommunication Terminal Equipment (R&TTE) Directive 1999/5/EC, the EMC Directive (2004/108/EC), and the Low Voltage Directive (2006/95/EC).
Lumigon A/S complies with the requirements of the European Union’s new Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive (WEEE Directive) 2012/19/EU, which took effect in August 2012. The purpose of the Directive is to reduce WEEE and promote the reuse and recycling of such waste in order to protect the environment.
The WEEE logo indicates that this Lumigon product must not be disposed of as usual household waste. Instead, the product must be turned in to your local collection point for proper recycling.
In case of any inconsistency or ambiguity between the original English version and other translated versions of this document, the English version shall prevail.
Lumigon and the Lumigon logo are registered trademarks of Lumigon A/S.
Google, Android, Google Play and other marks are trademarks of Google Inc. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.