Tips & tricks
Flip to mute Open or Close
You can mute an incoming phone call by turning your phone face down when you can’t attend to it right away. To activate:
- Open Settings -> Sound and Notification -> General -> Settings -> Switch On “Flip to Mute”
Action Key Open or Close
The ActionKey gives you access to cool shortcuts while you’re on the move.
- Record memos during a call. Don’t miss out on important call details. The ActionKey allows you to quickly record call memos so you can revisit them later. Simply press the ActionKey during a call to start/stop recording.
- Turn Flashlight on even when your phone is locked with a long press of the ActionKey
- Silence ringer, answer calls, launch an app and more! To activate:
- Open Settings -> ActionKey -> Enable -> Select your desired action and the type of key press
Pinch to zoom Open or Close
Take an even closer look at your captured videos by using 2 fingers with pinch to zoom
Makeup Mirror Open or Close
Who needs a mirror when your phone has one? Move the slider to give you the best lighting when you need to freshen up.
Take pictures in total darkness Open or Close
Amaze your friends with the T3’s Night Vision camera, which allows you to take pictures and record videos in total darkness. Capture any moment discreetly under any light conditions.
Easy access to your favourite website Open or Close
Get the latest update from that one website you can’t live without. From your home screen, slide sideways until you see the Sidewinder screen. Scroll up and and down using the T3’s BackTouch to browse the latest content. To activate:
- Open Settings -> Desktop -> Switch on "Enable Sidewinder launcher screen"
Show clock when charging Open or Close
Know exactly the time, date and upcoming alarms, without lifting a finger, while your phone is charging, even at night. To activate go to:
- Settings -> Display -> Daydream -> Clock -> Overflow menu (3 dots on upper right) -> When to daydream -> Select your prefered action
Stream while on standby Open or Close
Continue to enjoy your favourite music and podcasts on your daily commute while your phone is on standby. To activate:
- Settings -> Battery -> Battery saver -> Switch off "Disable mobile data in standby"
Easy access to notifications Open or Close
Slide down from anywhere on the main screen to show all your notifications. To activate:
- Settings -> Desktop -> Switch on "Slide down on main screen"
Camera shortcut Open or Close
With these shortcuts, there’s no need to unlock your phone to capture that perfect moment.
- From the Lock Screen, swipe up the camera icon on the bottom right corner of the display to take a photo or record videos.
- Press and hold the physical camera key on the bottom right side of your T3
Slow motion Open or Close
Show off a cool video you have just captured by slowing it down. To record in slow motion:
- Open the Camera app -> Select Slow Motion icon -> Start recording
Show week numbers Open or Close
Quickly know what week of the year it is by glancing at your calendar. To activate:
- Calendar -> Menu -> Settings -> General -> Switch on "Show week number"