Social Media Manager
With International experience
Based in Copenhagen, Lumigon is a Scandinavian company that designs, develops and manufactures high-end smartphones and accessories. We get our inspiration from Scandinavian design traditions known for functional and minimalistic elegance. No matter what we do at Lumigon, we work with an uncompromising passion. As Lumigon is entering a new phase of rapid growth, we are looking for new talented colleagues who share our passion and want to join us on our journey.
We are seeking a Social Media Manager who is passionate about creating social media stories and engaging with people globally. You’ll be responsible for driving and developing our social media content strategy across all markets and all social media channels.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Develop social media strategy and drive global brand awareness and direct sales
- Create content across all social media channels
- Develop and manage a global content calendar and deliver content
- Develop and run social media campaigns all the way through
- Manage engagement with users and develop relationships and turn them into leads
- Align strategy and campaigns with other marketing and sales activities
- Pinpoint creative ideas to improve and grow social media’s impact on our business
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach targets
- Set-up relevant analytics to track, measure and evaluate results and performance of activities and report ROI
- A relevant bachelor degree or adequate education
- 3+ years of experience in social media marketing and content development
- Exceptional writing skills; copywriting background desirable
- Strong knowledge of social media advertising
- Excellent communicator, storyteller and creative thinker
- Cross-cultural and cross-geographical work experience
- Highly motivated person with a positive attitude and strong work ethics
- To be proactive and be able to work on own initiative
- Fluent written and oral English skills, preferable English native speaker
- An interesting and challenging job in a dynamic, international environment
- A unique opportunity to contribute in taking the brand to the next level
If you’re open to rapid changes and are able to spot opportunities and adapt strategy quickly, we’d like to hear from you.
To apply, please click on the tab below and attach your CV and Cover letter.