Quality Control Manager
Located in Shenzhen, China
Lumigon is a Scandinavian company based in Copenhagen that designs, develops and manufactures high-end smartphones and accessories. We get our inspiration from Scandinavian design traditions known for functional and minimalistic elegance. No matter what we do at Lumigon, we work with an uncompromising passion.
Lumigon is entering a new phase of rapid growth, and we are looking for new talented colleagues who share our passion and want to join us on our journey.
We are seeking a QC Manager based in Shenzhen, who will work closely with our headquarters in Copenhagen where we design and develop our smartphones and our production house in China. Your main responsibility will be to check the quality of all incoming parts to our production house, to ensure that all procedures are followed per our strict SOP, and that the products meet our high quality standards.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Daily management of the QC department in China
- Assess problem situations, identify causes and recommend solutions in order to solve the issues
- Execute projects according to the QC plan, monitor the progress and make adjustment if needed
- Create a detailed QC plan for our assembly line and revise schedule as required
- Review the quality of delivered parts and components and ensure that they meet our high standards
- Determine and implement improvements
- Report to our Operations Director in Denmark on weekly basis
- 5+ years of QC experience, ideally from the mobile phone or high-tech industry
- Strong project management and problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple projects and issues in parallel
- Close co-operation with our production house, suppliers and our team in Shenzhen and Copenhagen
- Ability to make QC to meet highest industry standards
- Proactive personality and ability to work on own initiative
- Highly motivated person with a positive attitude and strong work ethics
- Technical and mechanical background will be seen as an advantage
- Fluent written and oral Mandarin Chinese and English skills and potentially Cantonese
- International work experience
- An interesting and challenging job in a dynamic international high growth company
- A unique opportunity to contribute in taking our company and brand to the next level together with a passionate team
To apply, please click on the link below and attach your CV and cover letter.